Publications by Ostap Hryniv
Refereed journal articles:
- OH, MV Menshikov and AR Wade (2013) Excursions and path functionals for stochastic processes with asymptotically zero drifts. Stochastic Processes and their Applications, 123(6):1891-1921. DOI:10.1016/j.spa.2013.02.001
- OH, MV Menshikov and AR Wade (2013) Random walk in mixed random environment without uniform ellipticity. Proceedings of the Steklov Institute of Mathematics 282(1):106-123. DOI:10.1134/S0081543813060102
- OH, IM MacPhee, MV Menshikov and AR Wade (2012) Non-homogeneous random walks with non-integrable increments and heavy-tailed random walks on strips. Electronic Journal of Probability 17:59, 1-28. DOI: 10.1214/EJP.v17-2216
- OH (2012) Regular phase in a model of microtubule growth. Markov Processes and Related Fields 18(2):177-201.
- OH and MV Menshikov (2010) Long-time behaviour in a model of microtubule growth. Advances in Applied Probability 42(1):268–291. DOI:10.1239/aap/1269611153
- M Cranston, OH and S Molchanov (2009) Homo- and Hetero-Polymers in the Mean-Field Approximation. Markov Processes and Related Fields 15(2):205-224.
- OH and Y Velenik (2009) Some rigorous results on semiflexible polymers. I. Free and confined polymers. Stochastic Processes and their Applications 119(10):3081–3100. DOI: 10.1016/j.spa.2009.04.002
- A Bovier, J Černý, and OH (2006) The Opinion Game: Stock price evolution from microscopic market modelling. International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance 9(1):91--111. DOI: 10.1142/S0219024906003421
- OH and D Ioffe (2004) Self-avoiding polygons: sharp asymptotics of canonical partition functions under the fixed area constraint. Markov Processes and Related Fields 10(1):1-64.
- OH and Y Velenik (2004) Universality of critical behaviour in a class of recurrent random walks. Probability Theory and Related Fields 130(2):222-258. DOI: 10.1007/s00440-004-0353-z
- G Ben Arous, OH and S Molchanov (2002) Phase transition for the spherical hierarchical model. Markov Processes and Related Fields 8(4):565-594.
- OH and R Kotecký (2002) Surface tension and the Ornstein-Zernike behaviour for the 2D Blume-Capel model. Journal of Statististical Physics 106(3-4):431-476. DOI: 10.1023/A:1013797920029
- OH (1998) On conditional invariance principle for random walks. Matem. Studii 9(1):102-109.
- OH (1998) On local behaviour of the phase separation line in the 2D Ising model. Probab. Theory Related Fields 110(1):91-107. DOI: 10.1007/s004400050146
- R Dobrushin and OH (1997) Fluctuations of the phase boundary in the 2D Ising ferromagnet. Comm. Math. Phys 189(2):395-445. DOI: 10.1007/s002200050209
- R Dobrushin and OH (1996) Fluctuations of shapes of large areas under paths of random walks. Probab. Theory Related Fields 105(4):423-458. DOI: 10.1007/BF01191908
- OH and RL Dobrushin (1995) On fluctuations of the Wulff shape in the two-dimensional Ising model. Uspekhi Mat. Nauk 50(6):177-178 [Russian]; translated in: Russian Mathematical Surveys - Uspekhi 50(6):1262-1264.
- OH (1991) A central limit theorem for the Burgers equation. Teoret. Mat. Fiz 88(1):7-13.
- JR Cruise, OH, AR Wade (2014) Stochastic processes. In Mathematical Tools for Physicists, 2nd ed., Ed. M Grinfeld, Wiley.