Probability in the North-East
A collaboration among researchers interested in probability theory and its applications, based in the North-East of England and South-East of Scotland,
sponsored by a Joint Research Groups (Scheme 3)
grant from the London Mathematical Society.
For announcements about PiNE events, please
send an email
to email@example.com formatted with blank subject and with message body containing SUBSCRIBE PINE Firstname Lastname as appropriate.
- Sheffield, 25 January 2017.
- York, 9 November 2016.
- Durham, 2 September 2016.
- York, 4 May 2016.
- Sheffield, 27 January 2016.
- Leeds, 6 November 2015.
- ICMS, Edinburgh, 11 June 2015.
- York, 8 January 2015.
- Durham, 1 October 2014.
- Durham statistics seminars.
- Heriot-Watt mathematical sciences seminars.
- Leeds mathematical biology and medicine seminars;
probability, stochastic modelling and financial mathematics seminars.
- Sheffield probability and statistics seminars.
- York mathematical finance and stochastic analysis seminars.
UK probability links