Probability in the North-East
A collaboration among researchers interested in probability theory and its applications, based in the North-East of England and South-East of Scotland,
sponsored by a Joint Research Groups (Scheme 3)
grant from the London Mathematical Society.
For announcements about PiNE events, please
send an email
to firstname.lastname@example.org formatted with blank subject and with message body containing SUBSCRIBE PINE Firstname Lastname as appropriate.
- Durham statistics seminars.
- Heriot-Watt mathematical sciences seminars.
- Leeds mathematical biology and medicine seminars;
probability, stochastic modelling and financial mathematics seminars.
- Sheffield probability and statistics seminars.
- York mathematical finance and stochastic analysis seminars.
UK probability links