- NASA high performance computing service's science highlight of my simulation work on coupled CMEs (Wyper et al. 2021): web story, tweet.
- AAS NOVA featured eclipse image from our 2021 paper on pseudostreamer formation (Scott et al. 2021): link.
- NASA web story and an online article on the discovery and analysis of "plumelets" (Uritsky et al. ApJ, 2021) as a result of a NASA HSR grant to study the link between Jets and Plumes: web story, techexplorist.com.
- AAS NOVA science highlight for my 2018 jet paper (Wyper et al. 2018): link.
- Articles related to my Nature paper (Wyper et al. 2017) on solar eruptions: phys.org, Science Daily, Space.com, IBTimes, NASA web story.
- Public Talk: The Sun's Active Atmosphere, Bishop Auckland Astronomical Society, 6th Oct. 2023
- Public Talk: Applied Mathematics in Astrophysics: A celebration of International Mathematics Day, Cafe Scientifique, 14th March 2023
- Public Talk: The Sun's Active Atmosphere, Durham Astronomical Society, 24th May 2019
- Public Talk: The Sun's Active Atmosphere, Sunderland Astronomical Society, 18th Mar. 2018
- Helping at the CCMC stand during Explore@goddard, Sept. 26th 2015
- Dundee Univesity science day, Nov. 9th 2013
- Meet the expert day at the Dundee Science Center, July 29th 2013 (picture: Dr David MacTaggart and I lighting fluorescent tubes with a plasma ball on the day).
- Conversations with Goddard, Sept. 20th 2016, discussing what it's like to work at NASA and how I ended up there for a while.